The Blue Mountains Cultural Centre’s volunteer team delivers invaluable support to the daily operation of the Cultural Centre. Our volunteers provide essential support to the Centre in a wide variety of roles including day to day assistance with front of house and gallery duties, as well as public programs and special events.
Excellent customer service skills, a passion for the arts and a willingness to share local knowledge are the makings of a great volunteer. From sharing your insights into the latest exhibition to providing advice on where to discover the best mountain views, a personal touch can really make a visitor’s day.
If you have 4hrs a week to share and are looking to connect with a vibrant local arts community, volunteering might be the role for you!
Benefits of volunteering:
- Meet artists and people with a shared interest in the arts
- Connect with your local community
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- Receive invitations to public programs such as talks, panel discussions, screenings, performances and more
- Participate in programs specifically for our volunteer team, such as day trips, gallery visits, floor talks with exhibiting artists, morning tea events and preview openings.
Would you like to become a volunteer?
To apply for a volunteer position please email our Public Programs Coordinator, Sarah Emerson on email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in joining the Blue Mountains Cultural Centre volunteer team!