VolunteersThe Blue Mountains Cultural Centre’s volunteer team provide invaluable support to the daily operation of the Cultural Centre.
Volunteers are able to provide valuable support to the Centre in a wide variety of roles including (but not limited to) assisting with front of house and gallery duties and providing assistance with public programs and events.
Benefits of volunteering:
- Opportunity to connect with artists and people with a shared interest in the arts
- Contribute to the vibrancy of the local community
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- Participate in public programs such as talks, panel discussions, concerts and more
- Participate in programs specifically for our volunteer team, such as artist studio trails, floor talks with exhibiting artists and morning tea events.
How to apply:
To apply for a general volunteer position please visit the Cultural Centre to fill in a volunteer application form or alternatively please download the volunteer application form here: BMCC Volunteer Registration Form and post it to the Cultural Centre or email it to our Public Programs Manager Naomi Baker on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in joining the Blue Mountains Cultural Centre volunteer team!
Volunteering at the Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub
The Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub is currently seeking volunteers to assist as ushers or bar staff for public events.
How to apply:
To apply for a volunteer position at the Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub please contact the Manager Tim Smith on 4780 5755 or visit their website: bluemountainstheatreandhub.com.au
Thank you for your interest in joining the Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub volunteer team!
Image above: Our volunteer team at Rowen Matthews studio for the Cultural Centre’s Artist Studio Trail.