The Blue Mountains Cultural Centre’s volunteer team delivers invaluable support to the daily operation of the Cultural Centre. Our volunteers provide essential support to the Centre in a wide variety of roles including day to day assistance with front of house and gallery duties, as well as public programs and special events.
Excellent customer service skills, a passion for the arts and a willingness to share local knowledge are the makings of a great volunteer. From sharing your insights into the latest exhibition to providing advice on where to discover the best mountain views, a personal touch can really make a visitor’s day.
If you have 4hrs a week to share and are looking to connect with a vibrant local arts community, volunteering might be the role for you!
Benefits of volunteering:
- Meet artists and people with a shared interest in the arts
- Connect with your local community
- Gain new skills and knowledge
- Receive invitations to public programs such as talks, panel discussions, screenings, performances and more
- Participate in programs specifically for our volunteer team, such as day trips, gallery visits, floor talks with exhibiting artists, morning tea events and preview openings.
Volunteering at the Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub
The Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub is currently seeking volunteers to assist as ushers or bar staff for public events.
How to apply:
To apply for a volunteer position at the Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub please contact the Manager Tim Smith on 4780 5755 or visit their website: bluemountainstheatreandhub.com.au
Thank you for your interest in joining the Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub volunteer team!