InSight MembershipBecoming an InSight Member today is the best way to stay informed of what’s happening and make the most of the Blue Mountains Cultural Centre, Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub and Braemar Gallery.
Elizabeth Butler – InSight Member
I’m really enjoying the drawing courses offered through the Cultural Centre. They’re giving me a chance to learn from leading artists, and materials are covered in the course fee, which is a great. It’s also fun and very social. Sign up for a class or two. You’ll find you get culture, competence and confidence, with coffee and conversation at no extra cost.
InSight Member Benefits
- Free entry to the Blue Mountains City Art Gallery and World Heritage Exhibition
- Discounts on Cultural Centre Public Programs
- 10% Discount at the Cultural Centre Shop (excludes Exhibition artwork sales)
- 10% Discount at the Cultural Centre’s Gallery Café
- Invitations to Blue Mountains City Art Gallery Exhibition openings and InSight events
- Subscription to Cultural Centre monthly e-newsletter
- Subscription to InSight Magazine
- Access to InSight Members Lounge at the Cultural Centre (Wednesday to Friday)
- 10% Discount on Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub house shows
- Exclusive access to pre-sale tickets on selected events at Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub
Annual Membership Pricing
- Individual Adult $45.00
- Family (2 adults + children under 16) $60.00
- Concession $35.00
- Individual Patron $200.00
- Business (up to 7 membership cards) $250.00
Terms And Conditions
- InSight Member benefits apply to InSight Members only.
- InSight Member admission tickets are non-transferable.
- Individual Patron Members receive all regular benefits plus exclusive events and special offers made throughout the year and a 50% discount on venue hire at Blue Mountains Cultural Centre.
- Business Members receive all regular benefits plus a 50% discount on venue hire at Blue Mountains Cultural Centre and a 10% discount on advertising in InSight Magazine for the registered business.
- A replacement card fee of $5 applies for lost membership cards.
To join, collect an application form from the Cultural Centre Reception, or click here to download the Membership Application Form. The form can then be printed (print Page 1 only to save ink!) and completed, and either brought to the Centre or mailed to the address below:
Blue Mountains Cultural Centre
InSight Membership Application
Locked Bag 1005
Katoomba NSW 2780
We look forward to welcoming you!