InSight MembershipBecoming an InSight Member today is the best way to stay informed of what’s happening and make the most of the Blue Mountains Cultural Centre and the Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub.
Elizabeth Butler – InSight Member
I’m really enjoying the drawing courses offered through the Cultural Centre. They’re giving me a chance to learn from leading artists, and materials are covered in the course fee, which is a great. It’s also fun and very social. Sign up for a class or two. You’ll find you get culture, competence and confidence, with coffee and conversation at no extra cost.
InSight Member Benefits
- Free annual entry to the City Art Gallery and World Heritage Exhibition
- InSight Card that offers:
- Discounts on Public Programs
- 10% Discount at the Cultural Centre Shop (excluding Exhibition artwork sales)
- 10% Discount at the Cultural Centre Café
- 10% Discount on Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub
- Exclusive access to pre-sale tickets on selected events at
Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub
- Invitations to Exhibition openings and InSight events
- Subscription to e-newsletter with special offers, news and events
- Subscription to InSight Magazine (the printed magazine)
- Access to InSight Members Lounge (Cultural Centre Wednesday to Friday)
Annual Membership Pricing
- Individual Adult $45.00
- Family (2 adults + children under 16) $60.00
- Concession $35.00
- Individual Patron $200.00
- Business (up to 7 membership cards) $250.00
Terms And Conditions
- InSight Member benefits apply to InSight Members only.
- InSight Member admission tickets are non-transferable.
- Individual Patron Members receive all regular benefits plus exclusive functions, events and special offers made throughout the year.
- Business Members receive all regular benefits plus discounts on venue hire and advertising in InSight Magazine for the registered business.
- A replacement card fee of $5 applies for lost membership cards.
To join, collect an application form from the Cultural Centre Reception, or click here to download the Membership Application Form. The form can then be printed (print Page 1 only to save ink!) and completed, and either brought to the Centre or mailed to the address below:
Blue Mountains Cultural Centre
InSight Membership Application
Locked Bag 1005
Katoomba NSW 2780
We look forward to welcoming you!